Monday, August 4, 2008

Food Barn @ Comtech Alexandra

Qn: What do you get if meeting last for too long until it hits your lunch hour?
Ans: Free Lunch from Food Barn!

Cheese Steak Baguette - My intern friend was telling me why I like to eat "Bak Kut Teh" so much... I was lost... since when did I say I like to eat Bak Kut Teh??? finally get the lame joke... lol...

Baguette: Ba-Gu-Te: Bak Kut Teh

Its just a cold lame joke. =P

Anw, I feel in love with the sandwiches from food barn, the moment I sank my teeth into this 2 ordinary looking baguette. The bagutte was lightly toasted, and the filling was a generous portion of beef and melted cheese... topped with caramelized onions... sweet. 2 of this is just not enough!

Everyone was ordering all the choco shakes and all the unhealthy shakes la... im like the only one ordering something hot and healthy! Lemon Tea - it has a very gentle and light lemon aroma... keeps u a refresh and recharged!

Food Barn is located @
60 Alexandra Terrace
#02-11/12 The Comtech

4 comments:

ah Teo said...

Ooh...maybe i should go back to comtech to try food barn. the sandwich looks good actually! Is that like some caramelized onions? This is roast beef sandwich ah?

FoodieGymmie said...

ah teo... actualli im also ah teo. lol. u also work at comtect too???

if im not wrong, its called roast beef baguette, and yup tts caramelizes onions!

i think their salmon cream cheese salmon looks pretty good too, but i doubt i will have the chance to try already.

ah Teo said...

i use to work there last time. but always did not go there and eat. is the salmon cream cheese salmon a smoked salmon? lol...u are ah teo too? what a coincidence... ;o)

FoodieGymmie said...

i nv try tt b4... not too sure too... :)

Ate & Trained