Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kentukcy Fried Chicken KFC Chicken Strips

What is Finger Lickin' good!?











I have not touch KFC for so long... and once it comes... why must it comes in such a big box... and why must it come at 10pm to tempt me... anyway its FREE!!!

If im not wrong, this should be known as colonel strips right? NB! Colonel is not pronounced as Co-Lo-Nel!

I ate one strip, and I thought I made the right choice for not eating it for so long... but in hokkien there's a saying there goes: "mai hiam buay pai la" la since its free...


8 comments:

Activ-Care said...

feel really guilty now after having some peanuts together with my japenese chestnuts

FoodieGymmie said...

its ok la.. eat abit still ok la...

i just ate a few cashew nuts dipped into nutella... who's worse? :D

but dun follow my footsteps... dun do it too often!

Activ-Care said...

dipped in nutella? *gulp*

other than that, I had been making my own lunch lately. :) it's tasty, healthy and definitely cheaper. :)

dunno why lately i am in a nut phase. almonds, chestnuts, peanuts, etc but mostly almonds.

FoodieGymmie said...

a few nuts dipped in nutella... sometimes i will crave for something unhealthy... im human k! =)

and oh yes... making your own lunch def saves alot. usually if I eat out, lets say fish soup is $4, they add a few pathetic slices of fish and its $5! and still its not enough for me.

nuts are good for snacking! but they are calorie and fat dense (but its good fats!) , so eat in moderation is ok if you are trying to keep your bf% low.

i snack on nuts everyday as well... but my nuts are the unprocessed type... so theres no deep frying involved.

Activ-Care said...

mostly i eat almonds, i do not know if mine is healthy but i get the camel brand, dry roasted type but recently i switched to nature's wonders, baked almonds.

if i got tired of almonds, i'll get mixed nuts.

i like YTH too but i pay about $4-$5 per bowl, for small wedges or pieces of veggies which i think is quite ex and the so-called "healthier" stuff is $6 onwards, i figure i could make my own.

actually you inspired me to make my own meals, i was looking thru your web site and i saw your bento boxes that you bought at daiso IMM. I work at the International Business Park which is 10 mins away from IMM, so I trooped there during lunch one day and bought the lunch boxes but I could not find the lunch boxes that were as cute as yours.

FoodieGymmie said...

Hi goodydaze -

as long as those nuts are not smeared with honey or coated with sugar or whatever so, i think its already pretty good already.

nice to hear that u r inspired by me! :) Bcos i eat 6 - 7 small meals a day, it will be crazy for me to buy from outside, so I usually pack sandwiches or grilled meats as my small meals...

Daiso changes their bento sets quite regularly, perhaps u can try again some other time

Activ-Care said...

my chestnuts are coated with honey bought at daiso *blush*.

i nearly caved into my cravings yesterday with friends, i nearly ate a whole white chocolate with yogurt crumble. i took a bite but it is so delicious.

btw, did u buy the bento at the plastic/lunch corner or did you go to the "cute cute" side to get your bento boxes?

FoodieGymmie said...

got them at the lunch/plasticware corner. At the Vivo outlet

Ate & Trained