Everytime when i pass by Breadtalk, 90% of the time, they do not sell it... so sad... I thought probably they will make more for breakfast, but when i pass by the citylink outlet at 9am, they dun have it leh.... so sadddd...
So when i got home, i improvised a bit and made my own.
1. I toasted my bread.
2. Crack an egg over a slice of ham, and prick some holes on the yolk and whites, then place it in the microwave.
3. When it is done, place the ham and egg over the toast.
4. Place a cheese over the egg, ham and toast and let it melt.
5. Sprinkle with lotsa pepper!
6. Totally satisfied!
1. I toasted my bread.
2. Crack an egg over a slice of ham, and prick some holes on the yolk and whites, then place it in the microwave.
3. When it is done, place the ham and egg over the toast.
4. Place a cheese over the egg, ham and toast and let it melt.
5. Sprinkle with lotsa pepper!
6. Totally satisfied!

No comments:
Post a Comment