Home-Made Bak Chang -
Make a guess, what is so
special about this Dumpling???
MAKE A GUESS!!!!
I doubt anyone can get it right... haha
Focaccia Bread from Swiss Bake - I hereby declare that I am officially a fan of Swissbake bread! The multigrain bread, the german bread, the tomato bread blabla... it seems that I am in love with all their bread... and Focaccia is my latest love.
I left the clip beside the bread so that you can visualise the size of the bread. The smell of herbs is very strong, and is topped with sea salt! Tie this around my neck, and it can last me for breakfast to dinner!
Glucosamine Sulphate supplements for my joints, free from the Salcony run. I need that man, I am killing my knees run by run, day by day...
Coke seems to taste better in a
Coca-Cola glass
This is why my friends call me "ACT ANG MOW", for I don't eat rice, but carbo source comes from crap like this. lol.
Raisins hidden in the wheat! Taste very bland on its own.... but goes well with yoghurt! But of course... i still prefer Home Sweet!
7 comments:
Nothing except the rice?
It is an empty "shell"!! the contents have been eaten already.
Haro: nothing except the rice is call: gee chang
LM - haha.... nice try. but wrong!
more creative people! think about this blog! food and health!
.... is it added with vitamins... hahaa... :D
nice try... but nope!
haha is the bak chang made of black glutinous rice? erm more vitamins and fibre?
i must say, im really curious whats so special the bak chang.:)
cornvp - heh.... i will blog about it soon... cos i am too tired now to take picture of the bak chang contents... :\
Post a Comment