Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Giselle! Bunny and Cupcakes!

Wat's Up Doc!

My uber cute niece turns one yesterday! She is getting cuter and cuter day by day! irresistably cute I tell you. She loves to dance to music, she likes to put a hanky on her head and look at herself in the mirror, she can raised both her hands when you say "GOAL!!!", she can give high 5! She is just so cute... so she deserves a cute cake and cupcakes... =)

Black Forest Cake with Bunny!

Giselle looks so lost and blur when we sang her b'day song... and she keeps wanting to reach for the cake with her bard hands!

Cupcakes!

Supposed to looks pretty, but when it reached home, it turns out like this.. :(
Bought them from Cupcakes momma.

I have always been curious as to how these cupcakes taste... but after trying one yesterday, all I can say is... they look pretty and that is it!


No comments: