Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Balance NB1063 - Neutral-Cushioned

Las Montanas... This is for you! =)

now that I am done with my studies, and unemployed... lol. I have lots of time in the world... maybe I will start doing reviews on New Balance running shoes!


Starting off with NB1063 since LM will be getting that!

Personally, I own a pair of this! My feet is slighty high arch for my right side but normal arch for my left, so usually I go for a Neutral-Stability like NB769. But I use 1063 for short distance jogs etc, and I must say that they are very very cushiony... and just like all (or most) NB shoes, with their 360 degrees FIT technology, this pair snugs around your fit seamlessly. I am not a expert in this area, so lets see what others has to say!









Models Update...




13 comments:

Las montañas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Las montañas said...

wah! thanks for the post. now I am motivated to do more run run run!!

FoodieGymmie said...

yes run run run! but all along u have been running rite. did you join any upcoming race?


damn...supposed to do my midnite run like 2 hours later, but guess im going to bed now... haha...

Anonymous said...

Cool shoes! I think I'll do a timed 2.4km run today after I get home later!

FoodieGymmie said...

so whats ur time? hmm.. less than 9min?

Las montañas said...

Went Queensway. 1063 going for 148 bucks.

FoodieGymmie said...

LM - that is very cheap!!! i really wonder how come qw is always selling so much cheaper

Anonymous said...

No la.. I not that fast. As long lower than 10.00min I'm happy liao, though I want to push my resting heart rate nearer to 50. What's yours?

Miss Tam Chiak said...

haha, we are all unemployed fresh grad! sadness! but it's the time to enjoy life! :D

FoodieGymmie said...

FF - According to my polar, at rest (sitting down relax) is 48... if i walk around it jumps up to 60+... lol... then i sneeze and it went up at 70... i dunno hw accurate is this man... haha



Jaime - time to enjoy taking pictures with ur new DSLR! haha... i tried to add comments to ur posts... but dunno why always get error one...
=\

Anonymous said...

Wow that's brilliant - I also want a low resting heart rate!

FoodieGymmie said...

will it go up if i stop my cardio? lol...

Anonymous said...

I think so leh. Last time I used to run alot - mine was around 54 bpm, now I run considerably lesser and its around 59-62