Singapore Flyer - never fly before, perhaps wait till the IR is done instead of looking at muds and sands now

At the foot of SG Flyer lies my dinner...
POPEYE! People Mountain People Sea!!! But their service was fast so the wait was not as long as expected. It is not as bad as
The Varsity which i saw on Food & Travel channel, the Q is damn long laaa...
3 Pieces of
chicken (asked for all chicken breast need an additional charge of $1), but I only take breast meat. The
Biscuit, was ok la, it taste nice with the
mapel syrup. The do not have coke light... that's a boo boo popeye!
Mashed Potatoes comes with
Cajun Sauce... thumbs up!
Who doesn't like POPEYE!?
10 comments:
i like popeye's too. :)
btw, did u run the stanchart marathon?
I LOVE POPEYE'S!
no fries?!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOO
GD - no i nv run, nv train for it leh. Planning to do it next yr!
Jaime - yes we love popeyeS!
JY - Fries??? eee.. dun like fries... any idea if they have cajun rice? i heard some outlets have only..
Popeye's chicken are okay lah. Do try Arnold's Fried Chicken @ City Plaza and Dallas Chicken & Ribs @ Upper Cross Street if u are a fan of fried chicken. Much better.
Hello popeye's chicken is not bad for a change! The burger is not bad and the shrimps unless they are overcooked again ha.
but the biscuit is around 240 calories. i ate about 3 one day then found out about its caloric content.
FG - I am also planning to participate in next years Singapore Marathon. Right now, I am looking to complete half-marathons. :)
Tried the adidas sundown marathon? I think I'll sign up for the 10K. Was hoping that they'll have the half-marathon.
passerby - yeah... i passed by arnolds b4 and it was very crowded but the place doesnt make me feel liek entering. lol. as for dallas, i want to try it some day. any idea if the $10 buffet is still avail?
Foodlover - they have shrimps?? i din noe tt!
GD - Even normal biscuits caloric content is pretty high too... butwho ask u to eat 3 in one go! lol.
R u going to do the full marathon?
FG: Haha. Yes I know. I ate one biscuit it was hot and nice so I bought two more and ate it. LOL. Then found out the caloric content.
Yes I'll be going for the full marathon next year. I am planning to do 10K or half marathons and prepare myself for the full marathon next year.
Post a Comment