Today is not a good day to hit the gym, after finishing my
back training, I am simply left with no more motivation, so i simple left after my back workout. Did lots of
pull overs superset with
chin ups, this is very good superset for broad back. Did
deadlifts, but keep losing grip...grr.. so i gotta do with straps on, and my deadlifts is getting lighter and lighter... sigh. After which, I went for a
leisure swim, and it feels like swimming in water coming out from the water cooler... so cold!!! But I managed to finished 20 before my tummy yells: " hungryyy hungrry".

Had a take away from
MOS Burger for the sake of
something... Guess what I had?!

Tada!
Oyako Rice Burger! This is a burger back by popular demand...
Egg Patty, with diced chicken and sliced onions in it, sandwiched in between by 2 Rice "patty" and hence the name rice burger. The actual burger looks so dull in colour as contrast to the promotion picture whereby the egg patty is bright yellow.

So how did it fare?

I am
disappointed. =( I can make better egg patty... Seriously. When it comes to food, I am more daring and always wanting to try new stuffs, but 9 out of 10 times, new stuffs are always disappointing. Should have stick to my
Teriyaki Chicken Burger.

Oh... and this is the something I wanted to get for her...
Teriyaki Chicken Burger. lol
10 comments:
There used to be this salmon burger thingy! But they phased it out even before I could even try. :(
Why is my Christmas Tree #02 post linked here haha.
feel like trying it ... but ....
well
i think the prawn burger was nice.
sometimes i have to drag myself to the gym and have to keep psyching myself to do my workout.
just yesterday while i was running, i developed a sharp pain just below my right rib cage. i have to stop bcos quite unbearable.
ice - maybe its not nice tts y they phased it out?!
what is xmas tree #2 ah?
harmony - i nv try the prawn one b4! and pls try the oyako at ur own risk... and if u shud try it.. tell me if u like it... not.
goody - why the sharppain man... i have a fren whos rib just keeps cracking when doing chinups... i have no idea why too..
FG - it happens from time to time when I run. dunno why also.
Curious about wat is your gym routine? I am always so not moltivated to go for conditioning classes and run but steps aerobics just get me going...
But it doesn't seems to be the effective way to lose weight, hehe...
Any tips?
As for Mos burger, I have always stick to their mussels, MOS chicken and Yakiniku rice burger... Geez, I do feast alot on fast food and I know that is such a big sin.
sigh.. there are really alot of low quality food prepared and sold here. some are just prepared without pride (eg: undercooked food, unappetising and not fresh portions..etc).
The main culprits are food courts.
Fen - weights training helps u to gain lean mass, which tones/firms ... not an effective way to burn calories thou. However, it helps in long term weight management, bcos for someone with greater muscle mass, he will consume more calories for the same activity as compared to someone who packs on less muscle mass.
Aerobics/cardio exercises merely burns away calories. Out of these calories burnt, probably as a rough approximation, 50% comes from fats and the other 50% from sugar/carbs in ur body.
So how effective can cardio be? unless we can do cardio on a daily basis such that our expenditure is more.. possible but unlikely la...
there is no magic bullet, but what i can say is that a mixture of cardio exercises and weights training will be already be effective for most people. but doing it the right way is also another issue, there is a BIG difference btw doing it right and doing it not quite right... so approach those frenly trainerS! lol.
a good sample program could be 2 weights lifting day and 2 cardio days per week. but perhaps one can start of from 1 weight 1 cardio, then progressively "upsize" la eh.
read this:
http://eatandtrain.blogspot.com/2007/12/25-ways-to-lose-disgusting-thing-called.html
http://eatandtrain.blogspot.com/2007/09/60-min-running-vs-10min-sprint.html
http://eatandtrain.blogspot.com/2007/07/metabolism.html
very lengthy and there's more to it, i can go on and on.. lol fat/skinny these are relevant to anyone!
LM - That's the word - No Pride!
In the states, you can see how generous they are with the portion. A sandwich is not just a bread with teeny weeny veggies and ham, but generous amt of meats/veggies.
in sg... maybe not all but most are very stingy with portions... i really wonder why can't they be more proud of the food tt they are making, and make the best tt it can be...
I am someone that is skeptical about weights training, as heavy weights will build muscles while repetitive with lighter weights will tone. I always have problem gauging this and thus will only do toning during classes.
As for aerobics and cardio exercises, I guessed I am over doing it, out of 4 visits per week, I will be at least doing 1 hr cardio...
Read all 3 links u have posted and I am impressed by the amount of readings you have done... particularly the 20 ways to lose disgusting things called FATS... but one thing out of curiousity, with regards to High Intensive Interval Training (HIIT), I saw a poster on endurance running for females and high intensity running for males, thus I have been going for 30min jog...
Post a Comment