My previous buys from Amande - Strawberry, Orange, Chocolate, Almond, Kiwi I went there again for some cheap macaroons at only $1.20 each... cheaper relative to other macaroons la... dun compare to ice kacang or what k. this time round they have many many new flavours... but impossilbe for me to try all cos there are simply too many! I got myself Passionfruit, Chocolate Mint, Blueberry, Hazelnut and Cheese! Personal favorit is Hazelnut and chocolate Mint.
Geez, went to the gym today for only 30min =\
But these macaroons are really nice, but but i am also getting kinda sick of them at the same time. maybe i should try the Othellos and Batons from them in the future!
But these macaroons are really nice, but but i am also getting kinda sick of them at the same time. maybe i should try the Othellos and Batons from them in the future!
Amande is located @
Blk 520 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #01-50
Blk 520 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #01-50
10 comments:
you went to amande?
be careful with the macaroons. i love them too but then one macaroon is about 150-250 calories and most of them come from fat.
yea... good thing is a ate like a quarter of each, n tts enuff to satisfy. :)
then who ate the rest?? next time leave some for me. i like them too. :)
u tried the ones from Canele? How do u find them? I find them ok but I dun really understand the rave reviews from various blogs.
High calories due to its sugar content since the shells are mainly egg whites and zero oil? Pretty surprised foodiegymmie snacks on macarons :)
goodydaze, Canele's flavour are stronger and the shells are more chewy than Amande. I had Amande's back to back with Canele's but then again tasting is subjected to individual's preference...
Hi Fen
I had not tried Amande's. Maybe I should. They opened a branch at Tangs Orchard.
FG do indulge but he indulges with disciplined not like me. ;)
GD - shared with my gf and my sister... haha! i nv try those from canele, but they look very pretty but damn ex rite?
Fen - haha.. why r u suprised tt FG snack on macarons!? i snack on B&J i snack on your favourite cakess too!
Macarons are not that sinful unless you eat lots of them. Or too much of them, like fen does lol. =)
FD, cos you are pretty particular with calories and macarons are always not satisfying when eaten in small amounts...
Canele's macarons are expensive but much better than BakerZin... Hmm... now out of curiousity, what are the cakes FD snacked?
So, I guessed ice is spot on this time round...
P.S. I thought diet is pretty important when it comes to body conditioning or muscle building? so junk food are strict no-no...
I think what FG does is he just sampled the food than he gives it away rather than eat the whole thing.
fen - junk food is okies la... im not a hardcore health freak :). i do give myself some cheat days where i eat what i like!
gdaze - spot on! lol
Post a Comment