Wednesday, July 2, 2008

EatAndTrain is One! Satu! Yi! Uno! Un! ein!

Today 2 July is EatAndTrain one year anniversary!

I was reading my first entry dated exactly a year ago, and I thought it was kind of hilarious. haha. How time flies... and I still remember I started blogging bcos it was during the holidays, and I wanted to kill some time... but now it became a hobby or maybe a habit...
I still remember when I just started out, my readership was very low... maybe 10 hits a day? But now over the months, readership has climbed to hundreds... and this is indeed very encouraging. :)

This is all thanks to my readers... Thank You!

FoodieGymmie loves Bagel, so here's a birthday bagel for EatandTrain!

In the meantime, Foodiegymmie will still live by his words

"Eating Good and Eating Responsibly"

and he will try and learnt to write better (cos i know i dun, lol), take nicer pictures, and most imptly, spread the importance of his motto! =)

Cheerz~ =)

FoodieGymmie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy one anniversary!!

FoodieGymmie said...

thank u!

Ate & Trained