Monday, March 30, 2009

Bakerzin @ Northpoint - Say Cheese



The sun was nice and bright. After I have finsihed my 20 laps... I felt burnt, and I needed a place with a/c despierately for lunch!

Flow flow of bread! They have 8 types of bread normally. But I only see raisin bread that day... So i asked the waitress if the 9 ( or 8?) cereal bread will be served later... and the answer was no... :(


Ham, moza-cheese, mushrooms and bacon Pizza - I enjoyed the toppings, but not the crust! The crust is those "puff" type of texture, over-saturated with oil...

A nice cooling Blueberry Itatian Soda to cool me down... I need that!


And finally dessert to complete the meal... Oreo Cheesecake! There's a 50% off for this month, that means you have no more more chance to enjoy this offer! hehe. But no biggie that you missed this offer also la, because I find that the cheesecake is too creamy, not cheesy as it should be... maybe its the promotion.

Everything cost $20.05!


4 comments:

Las montañas said...

I think $20.05 is too expensive for a carbo-sugar rich meal of mostly bread/flour. Where's the protein?

FoodieGymmie said...

LM - once in a while i need to pamper myself too! Im human still! =D

Carbo-rich food is good after a cardio workout! Protein... from my shakes (not featured)

The Hungry Cow said...

Coincidentally, I also just did a post on their set lunch at Suntec branch! Haha.

David Chong Property(M) said...

Wow, nice intro about the FOOD.. whr is that restaurant exactly?
hahas! anyway, clicked on ur ads too!