Usually I don't eat donut in Singapore, because it is deep fried!!! imagine flour and oil...
But these are different! because they are worth the damage... lol
The first time I tried them was about
8 or 9 months back... and ever since then, I have been hoping someone will go
Taiwan and buy back for me...
Finally!
Mister Donuts... When you go to Taipei, everything is so cute there, their people, their dressing, their shops... even their donut... They actually have a cartoon character to represent each of their donuts...

They got more varieties, but over here are "
Pon De Ring" and "
French Culler". Pon De Ring is those on the left side with circular loops, they have a very chewy texture, whereas those on the right are french culler, soft texture.

Pack for my gf! My gf loves these... Chocolate and Sugar Pon De Ring, Strawberry and chocolate French culler... *see the paper bag also very cute right* lol
Pon De Ring and French Culler says
"Buy me!"
“买我!“
10 comments:
Looks cute! but nice ???
cute n nice!
I remember having those donuts in Taipei, that cute lion sorta attracted me! Yummy!
SO CUTE!! SHARE SHARE! haha
omg...damn cute..uwaa...
WIL.C - yaa... it was the cute lion tt attracted my gf in the first place too... good marketing tactic i must say!
jaime - share share? how to share? lion in my tummy leeee... heh
ejje- im glad u find it cute too!!! irresistably cute!
donut lion!!! yUmm~!(=^-^=) but it taster nicer at taiwan... fly over not as nice le!
ok la... fly liao not as nice but still as cute... lol
Colorful and sinfully appealing.
This is so cute!!!! I don't feel like want to bite those cute animals =.="
Buy and put in the fridge for display XD
Post a Comment