Wed

10°C | 2°C
Thu

14°C | 2°C
Fri

12°C | 1°C
Sat

15°C | 2°C
I have never ran at 10 deg before, and I do not even have time to condition to the weather. Hopefully, the run goes well on Saturday. Since the run starts at 7am, the temperture should be less than 10deg. I will be wearing my track suit and tights, maybe not the track pants as it will hinder movement... but I will just bring in case. According to some seasoned runners, i was recommended to bring vaseline and lipbalm too, and apply to my face and lips before running. I do not want to come back Singapore with a crack face/lips! lol.
oooh... and here is the goodies for the race! I find the colours of the top for both guys and ladies, kind of cute. baby pink and blue! Kids joining the kids' race are entitled to PikaChu Tee!

and oh please, can the stupid N.Korea don't launch that stupid rocket to the wherever it is during this period!

2 comments:
orh hor! you say north korea stupid! :x
aha, all the best for your run!
Ah, come back soon :)
Post a Comment