Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A "Whiney" Post - Back from Cebu & Taipei

Kingston sucks

no, i don't mean him. I like his song.

I mean...
Kingston SD Card

On the last day of my trip, when I snapped the last photo of my breakfast in Taiwan, which was a delicious piping hot "Dan Bing", my camera was unable to write onto the SD card, cannot read also. I thought the something was wrong with the camera, but i went to the 7-Eleven over in Taipei to try my SD Card using their machine, but in vain.. Kingston has corrupted! Damn it... all my pictures for the past few days are gone... forever i thought... I was so eager to return to Singapore and try reading the SD card from my laptop, but Kingston is corrupted means its corrupted...

Luckily, i discover this software called Zero-Assumption. It managed to recover about 80% of my pictures, but the sad thing was 20% was mostly the food :(

anyway... thanks to Zero-Assumption! If not i will not be able to share the pictures of my trip with you fellas! :)




My next few Posts

will be solely on my trip, from the very first day till the very last day. I will share some great places and food which I enountered in Cebu and Taipei , for fun, for your reference and for my own personal pleasure~

So Singapore food pictures will be put on hold for sometime!

No comments: