
just to update on my training progress.
Weights training are done over the weekends. To my surprise, despite the fact that I head the gym twice a week now, I have managed to regain my strength back! But as compared to last time, I have lost quite a bit of muscle mass, due to lack of protein intake and my reduced in weights training, with a drop of weight from 70 to current 65 (was 62 after my sundown marathon).
I ran thrice last week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Distance was between 5 to 6km for these 3 days, but speed was the element! I managed to clocked all in a good 20+minutes. After my morning runs, is followed by a series of body weight exercises to "substitute" my gym workouts. Apparently, this helps. I also ran on the threadmill (on sat) and I did something crazy by running speed 15 - 16 for 20min nons-stop, I guessed I was just a little too high and was of very good form that day, but the whole threadmill is as wet as I am after my run =X
Tomorrow Sunday will be weights training, and will be heading to the pool for an easy swim and to get some sun, cos I haven't been under the sun for quite some time now.
I ran thrice last week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Distance was between 5 to 6km for these 3 days, but speed was the element! I managed to clocked all in a good 20+minutes. After my morning runs, is followed by a series of body weight exercises to "substitute" my gym workouts. Apparently, this helps. I also ran on the threadmill (on sat) and I did something crazy by running speed 15 - 16 for 20min nons-stop, I guessed I was just a little too high and was of very good form that day, but the whole threadmill is as wet as I am after my run =X
Tomorrow Sunday will be weights training, and will be heading to the pool for an easy swim and to get some sun, cos I haven't been under the sun for quite some time now.
Have a greaaaat weekend!
10 comments:
wah sunday morning raining!! nice and cool. There goes the sun. hehe
Wah ur weight is dangerously close to anorexic! (but for distance running it is fabulous)
I wished I was your weight dude!
LM - like tt anorexic meh!? u dun even know whats my height. maybe i am 140 leh...
FF - what's urs? i can give u some fat mass if that's possible. :)
dear FG: Am assuming u r 175. what is your body fats percentage?
dunno man... the last time i measured which was 1.5 yrs ago at safra was 11 - 12%. i think maybe now 25% already...
I doubt I'm over 60kg.. hoping to hit 60kg.. ideal weight...!
can pass me the muscles instead?
sry... i aso not enough now... lol.
eat more peanut butter! :) good for ur body type!
easy, to gain mass, just drink tubs of those weight gainers. gelenti weight shoot up another 5-7 kg within 3 months. somemore everywhere on the body also puff up!
LM - good suggestion.
Actually I'm kinda happy with my bodily growth now! Haha its slow but steady. Milestones include outgrowing my current closet of clothing. Damnit.
Post a Comment