After collecting my passport last saturday at SIR (which I renewed as I was ALMOST.... so close to being sent to the very North of Mother Earth for a year for work) , this place
Golden Mile naturally come to my mind, as this is the place I love to go for nice thai food, but the awful smell of the air sometimes really puts me off.
Usually I will go the
Diandin Leluk for my thai fix, but this time round, i just randomly try another stall.
Must-Have Thai Tom Yum Soup with Bee Hoon
Must-Have Mango Salad - usually I don't see whole peanut being added to the salad, this is something special. But the mangoes are abit disappointing as they don't taste mango-ish at all.
Must-Have Dessert -
Luk Chut - These are molded to the shapes of miniature fruits, and filled with bean paste. The colours is a turn on for anyone, and nowadays, it is really very difficult to find this outside the perimeter of Golden mile.
No comments:
Post a Comment