I have been real busy, busy with workkkk, exercise, friends and family. I have lots of stuffs to blog, but hardly can I find time to do it. Therefore, I tried to restrict myself to just 10 min. Yes, just 10min to upload and type everything that I need to in a blog...
So how did you guys spend your
Monday Public Holiday?

Had a picnic at Botanic Garden. From this swan, you can tell that...

We were having our picnic beside the swan lake... adoring the swan under beautiful cloudy sky... The sky was really nice to us.

Food which my gf and I brought... in a Tingkat!

Tada!
Food inspired by Sausage bun which we had in
Berlin.

Since everyone was late, and we were the earliest... we made a
tomato with egg and grilled cheese bun to fill our pitiful stomach first. This is simple, but good stuff to me.

and soon... everyone arrived. But what is more important is that all the food arrived safely! haha
Just to name a few... Egg Salad, Caesar Salad, Nuggets, Cheese sausages, Ham and cheese/ Tuna / Egg Mayo Sandwiches, Wraps...

The Berlin inspired bun... Rostbratwurst,
roast hotdog bun with minced meat sauce. I can see that everyone loves this! =)

Making
Mexican Chicken wraps..
Caesar Salad in a cuppa... a spongebob cuppa...
and other than human companions, accompanying us at the picnic are:

Casper

and Pappy!
Have a great week ahead!
8 comments:
The stack able canteen lunch box is so old school. Me likes. So cutie.
nice hor... got it for free at singapore food fest! :)
http://eatandtrain.blogspot.com/2009/07/singapore-food-festival-red-tingkat.html
=D
Wah, backache leh.. sitting lidat. but nice picnic, with nice weather and nice food!
LM - sit lidat is like how? the food is absolutely fantastic!
sitting crossed legged lor.. gives me backache
LM - this is the first time i heard of this, that x-leg can cause backache! is it bcos u r unflexible?
but i also cannot x-leg for too long la... its uncomfortable...
wah ur tingkat is solid sia! real traditional! botanical gardens is a good place for picnic, especially if there's a dog! hehe
Jaime - ya man... the ting kat just makes whatever is in it taste (seems)so much better! haha
and i only like guaiguai dogs only...heh
Post a Comment