Anyway this is a delayed post from my Seoul Trip, that Houllier and Ice asked for! lol. Sorry if I disappoint you guys with my pictures of Hunks and Babes.
Monday, April 13, 2009
So far Seoul good - a post dedicated to Houllier and Ice
Can someone tell me what is the noun of busy? It is not Business right? Cos Business is like "Businessman", "Business Faculty". Shit, I am showing my stupidity on the web. =X Whatever la, just want to say that finally I have a little bit of leisure time to blog now! hehe. German and FYP was killing me... but I am glad that they are gone for good!
Anyway this is a delayed post from my Seoul Trip, that Houllier and Ice asked for! lol. Sorry if I disappoint you guys with my pictures of Hunks and Babes.

Anyway this is a delayed post from my Seoul Trip, that Houllier and Ice asked for! lol. Sorry if I disappoint you guys with my pictures of Hunks and Babes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ate & Trained
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
April
(12)
- Post-workout snack
- So Far Seoul Good - Part 4 - Day 2 Breakfast, Race...
- Spiderman spotted at NUS central library,,, loL
- Singapore Airline Breakfast on departure to Seoul
- Goodwood Park Durian Puffs - puff me up not
- So far Seoul good - Korea Open Marathon - Part 3 -...
- So far Seoul good - Korea Open Marathon - Part 2
- So far Seoul good - Korea Open Marathon - Part 1
- So far Seoul good - a post dedicated to Houllier a...
- Yes! I did it! Korea Open Marathon
- Annyongi kaseyo Singapore! Hello Seh-ool!
- 7th Korea Open Marathon
-
▼
April
(12)
5 comments:
HOR!! ogling at korean babes!!! while eating ur corn dog!!!!~ ahHhhHHhh!
No hunks leh.
Anyway, it's "busyness". :)
Korea not much hunks leh... i dun see any/much... All those K-drama are Bull$$$$!
busyness?!? ! i finally got this off my chest! lol
Cuckoo - but they are plasticised.
Post a Comment