Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Foodiegymmie won a trip to Seoul!!!

Im damn happy now! can you imagine me screaming with joy ALONE at home when i saw this email! haha.... weeeeeee! yippies!!! yeahhh! hahahaa hehehehe hohohhooo.... :D:D:D:D

remember remember recently I blogged about my new 'New Balance NBX769', the 40% off by trading in my old new balance army shoes... and I forgot to mentioned that there was a lucky draw too! In the lucky draw the question asked was what would I do if I win a trip to Korea for the open marathon... I think the question was somewhere along this line... so I just wrote a long essay... I forgot exactly what I wrote...

What i wrong doesn't matter cos it was in bad english...lol... But what matters is I won the following contest!!!


I just checked my email and i received this:


So what I won is.... *drum rolls*

3D2N trip to Seoul, Korea (flight and accomodation taken care of)
+

Entry into Korea Open marathon for 2!


So Now I have 2 marathons to run this year instead of just the Sundown Marathon!



So soon I will be blogging on Korean Food...


and korean girls...

and korean hunky tongs...


tata!

12 comments:

team.warsurfer said...

Wow, congrats to you, dude!!

=)

Annoymous said...

Happy for u too. Korea must be fun!

FoodieGymmie said...

why are u starbucks... now cat... but ya.. thanks for sharing my happiness... :)

Activ-Care said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!! this is really good news. :) buy me some kimchi and seaweed.

red fir said...

Congrats! But 3D2N like too little heh.

FoodieGymmie said...

goody - yup... but less happy liao... only very excited yday..hehe.

ice - ya 3D2N is too short... agree.... + 1D is spent on running... but the good news is tt they can allow us to extend! hehehe... but hotel accomodation at my own expense lo... :)

Las montañas said...

wah you so lucky!!! how come my NB shoes dont win me anything one.

FoodieGymmie said...

LM - first time in my life i win something leh... buy toto 4D aso nv win... lol...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! 3d2n better than nothing~~~~ :D jiayou and all the best for the run andddddddd awaiting your blog entry woohoo!

FoodieGymmie said...

jiaying - yupyup! free one 'mai hiam'... :)

Miss Tam Chiak said...

oh mine! u are damn lucky can! korea is a super nice place! with super yummy food! -drools-

take more hunks photos please. LOL!

FoodieGymmie said...

jaime - haahaa.. later i get caught for taking potos how...