This is my favourite! Marshmallow Center, coated with a thick very thick layer of chocolatey chocolate and sprinkled with Peanuts! How sinful? Damn sinful. Just 50g of it contains like 20g sugar and 15g fats.
Taste like the chocolate with the golden wrapper... forget the name... Its cubes of honeycomb dipped into molten chocolate, then hardened - Just like how investment casting is done, soak the wax into slurry etc.
Dark Chocolates.. I love Darks! They are lower in fats content than milk chocolates as cocoa itself doesnt contain much fats... its the cocoa butter and the milk! And a small little piece of dark chocolates (70% or more) contains enough flavonoids which are known for their anti-oxidants activity.
Nice to eat... with no apparent benefits except adding inches to your waistline so that your pants become more fitting.
Caramel Fudge
I never eat this before and i I havent tried it... Fudgey things should be nice...
1 comment:
interesting! but what was the reason for the ban?
Post a Comment