Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You know you are FAT if...

...you ate this KFC Double Down sandwich that contains a freaking 1200Kcal (half of what is needed per day). Instead of 2 buns, 2 deep fried chicken patties are used instead, sandwiching bacons, cheese and colonel sauce. Bless those who eat this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. How can someone put that in their body?

FoodieGymmie said...

i think there are really people out there who couldn't care less, or even to the extent of enjoy being "fat". just a tot.

Las montañas said...

ah well, its all in the mind FG. it is actually delicious if you stop putting mental blocks in your mind!

I was just going to suggest what about a plate of nice hot fresh KFC chickens (original and crispy flavor)?

FoodieGymmie said...

eat tt, and you will gain back your 5kg! and see how u gonna do ur runs with that extra weight on your body! =)

and anw, i doubt ur 2 piece chicken from KFC contains half as much calories as this.

popeye is nicer.

red fir said...

I thought you became overly stressed at work & ate that...

Anonymous said...

I love KFC too.. but I've never tried that.. I'll still stick to 2 piece chicken, nicer!

FoodieGymmie said...

ice - dun worry. my outlet for stress is exercise. i have a healthy outlet for stress! :P but work is not stressful, just TIRING... *yawn*


FF - Singapore dun have tt yet! u can eat a bucket of chicken from KFC, no worries!

Anonymous said...

Yup... I'm ever so hungry.. but I'm keeping my diet to as much greens and meat as possible.

Things that we were made to eat =]