Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day - My Flower simply beats 101 rose


Happy Valentine's to all!

Instead of spending a bomb on 101 roses


I have a better idea.

I still remember a few years back, my prof for General Biology asked a question. Why do guys give roses during Valentine's Day? Why not just give ladies a bouquet of Broccoli

since every small stumbs that you see on a broccoli is a flower by itself. That easily adds up to more than a few thousands flowers.

Broccoli - You win.


3 comments:

Annoymous said...

after receiving the so call "flower" ... can steam it also and eat :)

FoodieGymmie said...

ya lo... brocolli has many health benefits too!

FoodieGymmie said...

william - hi there! its nice to see the 'first' comment of my readers. :)

thanks for your compliments and I hope that this will not be your first and last comment. lol.

is that you on your webby holding the cardboard saying: 'My Life on the Craiglist'?