Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Burger King Quad Stacker

Suddenly everyone is going BIG! Mcdonalds have their Mega Mac, and Burger King came up with their Quad Stack Burger, comprising of 4 patties. Who is better I have no idea, but what I know what goes into your stomach.


One Quad Stackcontains 1010Kcal! 2 of this burger and its enough to sustain you for one day... but eating 1 Quad Deck is surely better than eating 2 Double Stack, since the total carbs remains the same... I wonder if anyone can finish that by himself!

14 comments:

red fir said...

Did you eat that Quad?

That guy around the corner... said...

Lol.. and i wasnt even satisfy with that. Look at the price - S$10.95, might as well go eat Carl's Jr =/

FoodieGymmie said...

ice- nope! dun think i will... did u?

platform - 10.95 with a complete meal or just the burgeR?!

XY said...

OH MY look at the SODIUM!! O_O

Anonymous said...

Quad Stacker and Mega Mac are no kick at all. The patties they used are miserable and thin. I'm thinking of ordering a Quad Whopper from BK for a better challenge. Wonder if they can upgrade a Double Whopper to that....

D said...

actually there's only slightly over half a pound of meat in there... not that much in terms of protein

Las montañas said...

Beef patties are so full of minced fat! and the amount of sodium is crazy. But having said that, I'd go anytime for fat over sodium.

Fen said...

Imagine the price of 3 Matcha macarons and a BK Quad stacker are priced the same. It is true...

Haha, I had a Quad stacker with Yuan and I personally thought it is better than Carl Jr's as there isn't much sauce, less mess and slightly less calories...

Moreover, there are only 2 pieces of bread so it won't be as sinful as eating 2 burgers or Big Mac... Carb is equally sinful...

On second thought, I wonder how much calories I have consumed yesterday...

Breakfast - Bak Chor Mee, Lunch - Kuay Chap, Dinner - 2 Matcha Macarons, 1/2 a Quad Stacker, 1/2 a slice of chocolate truffle and 1/2 a slice of banana-hazelnut praline cake...

*Gulp* I think I got to diet le...

FoodieGymmie said...

XY - ya. the sodium damn high, most fast food are like tt!

Anonymous - no kick?!! did u finished the whole ting by uself?! wowww...

D - Protein... 64g tag along with 70g of fats...

LM - why fats over sodium?

Fen - haha.. but tts not a fair comparison! not apples to apples! but u r a dessert person, so i guess u think in terms of tt! lol. wah.. macarons trffle and pralne cake! =O

D said...

yup.. that's what i meant.. assuming it's semi-good quality protein which equates to about 30g of meat for every 7g of protein.. it works out to only slightly over 9oz of meat... not that much really.

Miss Tam Chiak said...

omg! its too huge that it doesnt inspire mi to eat it, considering i have to run more rounds after that. haha

anw good luck in ur exams!

Anonymous said...

One bite at a time loh. That's how I finished it. Ever seen the New York New York Super Burger? Now that's THE MEGA BURGER.

P.S.: Loved ur blog and those yummlicious photos. I enjoyed eating hard and training hard as well. Cheers!

FoodieGymmie said...

D - yupz. Its still fast food after all.

Jaime - Thx! one more to go! :D

Anon - wah... actually if i were to eat think can finish one also la... new york tt burger?! tts madness lo... it looks more like a burger in the size of a cake! n thanks like loving my blog! lol cheerZ!

Health Guru said...

That is unbelievable - 70 of fat - more than 2 days normal allowance. They should rename it heart attack stack.