Scrawny, skinny, boney --- Achieve this simply by starving yourself and you look like a POW during WWII. Some people go to this extent just to be skinny, but it is unhealthy! Not only is this unhealthy, you have to forgo the goodness of food! restricting yourself to less than 1000Kcal a day... that's sad man...on the other hand...
Muscular, lean, toned --- Achieve this simply by stuffing yourself with the right nutrition, combined with the right exercise. She can eat more than the normal intake of daily calories, yet staying lean and mean. Occasionaly, she can indulge in something sinful after her workout, this is life!
7 comments:
omg that skinny and super boney girl looks terrible! it's unfortunate that people like her have a warped and twisted perception of beauty!
give me that toned and muscular lady anytime rather than those "bones".
yes! haagen daz!! 2 helpings please. and a nice sizzling steak.
yvonne - some people would rather starved than to move their limbs just to stay "slim"! how sad...
goodydaze - me too! anytime! lol.
las montanas - yes! 2 haagen daz and a nice sizzling steak! not completed yet, followed by a good workout the day after! :)
Yeah, that's why I work out as I don't want to be skinny. I like to look toned and athletic. Too bad I have a sweet tooth. Apparently sugar and abs don't go together.
OMG THE GIRL ON THE RHS IS HHHHOOOTTTTTT!!!!
Prof la...who else...better do more experiments for your mosquito!
Post a Comment