Cos treat = free food. This Guy named Guy-Dar in the Monkee Tee Shirt treated me Botak Jones! Well... I chose the place though I have been here like a thousand times!!!... This place is cheap, but not when you order a lot! HAHA
Lotsa cheesezzzz Sandwich - A sandwich made with lots of cheese! Cheddar cheese, mozarella cheese and parmesan! 3 cheeses melted into one. I chose those, cos i love cheese! The cheese is nice, but it will be nicer if they are more generous with the amount... and the tip to eat this is... eat while its hot! If its cold, its all hardened, and the the shiok factor drop by a factor of 5.
MS ate this... Botak Burger!she likes the patty, and so do i... I like the smokey smokey taste... Side dish was Corn on a cob and Spicy Fries...
Some Beef sausage... So Big la... and its very juicy inside... I cannot tell the difference between beef and pork sausage. Any guru can teach me? They taste the same leh...
My main! All time my favourite. Cajun Chicken. Its th healthiest amongst all, for its chicken breast, good for my post work-out that day! heh. and its not oily... its thick and filling too! The sides were Mexican rice and Pasta Salad. Both of which were so-so...
Treater ordered the same thing as me, but his sides was spicy fries and coleslaw....u so boringgggg... haha!The above was eaten yesterday!
and today... not related to my Pre - bird day
I got home-made mooncake from Biaos, someone whom I met over the forum and goes to the same gym as me! Thanks Biaos for the wonderful snow skin mooncake! Immediately after my gym, I took half a mouthful so that I can take a nice shot of it! Inside is white lotus, but it has a nutty flavour... i wonder why... and it also have yolk taste.. thou i dun see any round yolk...one more left! nice!

5 comments:
i must start going to the same gym as you guys. :) i am going to the gym in Yishun Sports Hall which is quite pathetic which is nearer to my house.
Happy Bird Day!
Happy BirdDay to U! :p
Hapy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday to foodie gymmie happy birthday to you.
ice, goodydaze & dora -
THANK U MUCHIEEEEEE! =D
Post a Comment