Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Favourite Hongkong Cafe - Kim Gary

My Blog Title says is all! Kim Gary is my favourite Hongkong Cafe in Singapore! Second will be Hongkong Cafe at Novena. Sad thing is its location is quite inconvenient for me to get there. I happen to be at Vivocity yesterday, and the queue for Kim Gary was disgustingly longggg... Probably one have to wait for 45min just to get in... this is crazy and I will never do that!

These were eaten during my Internship period at HP, which means these photos are about 1 month plus old... -_-

Beef Egg Sandwiches - I have a very heavy breakfast - 2 breakfast in fact, so i ordered sandwich for my lunch. I like the way the beef is cooked, still chewy and tender. This is so simply yet so good. But the best Beef Egg sandwich I had was in Jusco, Johor.

E ordered this, I think its Nissin Noodles... veryyyy big and verryy cheap... I tried the soup, and its actually not as spicy as it looks, and its pretty good.

There was some promotion going on during that period, so there was a special menu! The menu namely consist of French Fries or Mushrooms served in different styles. French fries is a no-go for me, so poor E has to eat muchroom with me. lol.

This Mushroom dish consist of (other than mushrooms), silken tofu ( 2 big slabs) with lots of cheeseeeee... yum. This dish turn out as a surprise as we did not expect it to be so nice, after all the ingredients used are normal.

E ordered Yuan-Yang ( a beverage of coffee and milk tea), I don't want consume any calories from drinks, but the server gave us a one more extra... *evil grinz*, which means i got it for free! I had a sip, and the rest was for E!


3 comments:

red fir said...

We are strange. We like HK cafes lol.

I like Kim Gary's peanut butter french toast but I prefer HK Cafe's version, with extra butter. :D

FoodieGymmie said...

anything with peanut butter is nice! its been a eons since i had KG's PB toast... and i tot KG's one is already very buttery!?

red fir said...

Oh I mean HK cafe's french toast with extra butter. KG's one yes is buttery but I always request for more anyway. I love butter. :)