Monday, June 16, 2008

Home Made Durian Puffs

I was shopping in Suntec when suddenly the durian crave strikes me! I keep thinking of durians and its so damn distracting larh... so i went to carrefour to buy durians! loL. i just have to eat some real durians! I was contemplating hard whether or not i should waste my calories on them... after circling and thinking and circling and thinking around carrefour for some time... Bought 4 boxes, ate almost 2 boxes... and im totally satisfied! haha

The leftovers were made into durian puffs!

Fyi - I love durians! but durians is one of the few fruits that contains quite a significant amount of fats! but also protein.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there..this sry this is not spam

i'm faquhar from malaysia
it seem like you really enjoyed blogging.. i just wanna know.. do you want to exchange link with me? as we all know by exchanged link with others, we can improve our ranks in search engine..

this is my url

www.faquhar.com and
www.bleach-animeonline.blogspot.com

thank's
KUha
admin@faquhar.com

Ate & Trained