Friday, April 25, 2008

Sushi Bento Lunch

Lemon Tarts, Honey Dew, Sticks of veggies and meat, Egg in the shape of a Star (I presume people say that eat eggs will get zero for exams, bcos eggs look like the shape 0... so this egg is star-shape... A-star for my modules? haha)

Sushi, still got somemore underneath...

My gf made this for me, so how can I not blog about it? =P This gotta be the cutest lunch box I ever got... :) perks me up for the exams!


Anw she will be setting up her own food blog soon with bento as the theme, and she will be teaching Japanese on her blog... how cool is that!
You get to learn jap and eat jap... what else

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! I love food too :)

You've got a cool girlfriend! The sushi looks delicious

Miss Tam Chiak said...

awww so sweet! oiishi desu neh!~ :D

FoodieGymmie said...

kimbers - thx for that flattery... lol. and yea..shes cool :D
do drop by more often..thou i won't be blogging too regular these few days...bz with exams! urgh

jaime - :)

Anonymous said...

so sweeeeet. ai xin chan

Alicia said...

Your gf is a keeper! A very cute bento, indeed :)

FoodieGymmie said...

:)