I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this I hate this i hate this
waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time waste of time!
I need a magnifying glass!

To see BIG BIG
because my words are like this small???? even blogspot does not have the size of my handwriting!
Managed to squeeze one whole semester of notes for EG2401 - Engine-Professionalism into a double-sided A4 paper... what a amazing feat... took me 2 days! Better be useful during exams...
7 comments:
HAHAHAHA! my cheat sheet for the last sem is similar to yours! i tell u, im sure u arent going to use more than half of the info..HAHA
copy more into the helpsheet.. u wont regret =D copy everything for lawyer and prof neoh portion! note the examples prof neoh gave in class. She always ask for EXAMPLES (see past year). CCH will set one 25 marks qn on singapore PE act. Be familiar with it
WOA~~~~!!! i'm stun! hope i wun have to do this for my future exams. i'm doing engine as well..=S
jaime - sian rite... write so much use so little...
liptong.... thnks for your advice... the whole damn notes is condensed into tt sheet already!
anonymous... two words to you. good luck.
:)
hey! im taking eg2401 too! =D
anonymous - whu r u...! anw... good luck tml for this module! :)
haha im jus a passer by! =) good luck to u too!
Post a Comment