Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Food from Cebu coming soon

2 more weeks and i will be going off to Cebu! And then 2 more weeks + one day, I will be going to... a country starting with the letter T


And i promise you I will post up lots and lots of pictures of food in Cebu... Im an going to snap and snap and snap... and snap... really can't wait to try the food there after seeing pictures which I googled.

Some pictures of Cebu Food taken from http://mycebuphotoblog.wordpress.com

from fine dining... some grill tingy

to roadside ang mo liew lien (Dialect Hokkien) which means Jack Fruit

To Cocos nucifera, scientic name for Coconut. I learned this in my General Biology module. haha - LSM1301 which im taking now!

i cant wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi... hmm ang moh liew lian.. is soursop?

FoodieGymmie said...

someone corrected me too... nv change.... but yes im wrong.. ang mo liew lien is soupsop... whats jackfruit in hokkien?

Nameless&Forgotten said...

jackfruit 2 types

1 called:
cham pi lak

other one:
nan-ka

FoodieGymmie said...

-nameless & forgotten

are you from cebu?

anyway, i only saw ur comments after i came back. did not try the jackfruit there, but i did saw lots of them at carbon market... nice and interesting place...:)

Nameless&Forgotten said...

im "Made in Singapore" lol