Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dear Foodies & Gymmies

Dear Foodies: Where are the food?!? You must be wondering how come I have not post any food reviews for so long... Well well... time for me to explain. School have started, and I am pretty busy juggling with assignments and projects... no time no time for good food! Everyday eat in school... nothing nice to blog about school food, therefore no food photos for you foodies! But this week is my mid term break, meaning I will be lesssss busy, and hence, I guess I will be eating more stuffs thus more reviews coming up soon! :) But in the mean time, read my post on workouts, and I hope they don't bore you...


Dear Gymmies: Good for you! I have been posting stuffs related to workouts, my training logs etc... cos I have nothing much to blog about, so I blog on my training! And yes... I am now training everyday, with no goals in mind... lol. But the release of endophines from my workouts is the reward! and of cos a healthy body... People always say, still young la, nevermind... But if you don't start now, its very difficult to start exercising out of the blue, and even harder as you gets older. I have clients who never trained for years, and I can see that its a pain for them to start from basic... so yes... start exercising now you lazy bumz out there... :P Time to "hao lian" aka "show off". Actually not really show off... cos many gymmies out there can do these too...

Yday went to gym with CH and I finally can bench press 100 kilos, but with the help of a spotter of cos... still not good enough... Without a spotter then considered as my own effort.

Today, Did deadlifts, which i just started recently only, and the more I do, the higher I get... lol. So I did my my max of 90 kilos without a spotter. I don't dare to go on any further, in case I get injured again. cheers for myself! :)
DeadliftsBench Press

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

now who says going to the gym are for himbos...

No comments: