Friday, December 10, 2010

Carbo Loading!!! for Marathon!

Shiokie! The best thing about carbo loading issss... I get to eat lots of carbs!!! not fearing of putting on weight... whahahaa...

Caramelised Bananas on Toast with Peanut Butter and Nutella. I think my banana toast rock any brunch out there... like seriously. don't be deceived by the picture cos i am not a GOOD photographer.

and a can of red bull before the race... Good nutrtion before any marathon is very important to prevent one from "hitting the wall"... never did i feel hungry in any marathons so far... and I only use one energy gel for the entire 42km!
that is not all... pictures from my carbo brunch coming up soooooooooooon!

3 comments:

red fir said...

I read lah. Update more!

FoodieGymmie said...

i will if i can manage to find a teeeeeny weeeeny bit of time.. whcih is seldom the case... wahaha. heck, even if no one is reading, i will still be updating to amuse myself 1 year down the road when i re-read my entries... loL..


oh ya! ur blog is block!! hurmpsz

adel said...

U know , brunch at home cooked by myself/oneself beats any type found outside , I believe this nutella banana toast of yours must be really good ...