Saturday, May 29, 2010

Opps i did it again.... 2010


Will my timing improve this year? I run more now compared to last year, as i have cut down my gym to twice a week instead of 4 - 5 times a week last time, and run about 3 - 4 times a week compared to last year. I am now 63 kg compared to 68kg. see what running has done to me...

4:20 this year? =D

5 comments:

Activ-Care said...

Go go FG! I am trying to improve my time too.

Did u go for the adidas sundown marathon?

FoodieGymmie said...

No I didn't go for sundown due to work. But I'm back for a better timing this time round! Hee. Same goes to u eh. So did u go for sundown?

Activ-Care said...

went to sundown and it was tough.

FoodieGymmie said...

How was your timing? Up to ur expectation?

Activ-Care said...

FG - no. not up to my timing. :( Did 7 hrs. :( Hit the wall after 25km and made myself walk the rest of the way. It was not good at all.