Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sponge Bob Toast- er



I saw in the papers that courts is selling this! so I rushed to courts and got the last piece! hehe


Chocolate Chip Toasted Sponge Bob Toast

Cheesy Toasted Sponge Bob Toast

Tearing Sponge bob to pieces... yumz. This will entice anyone young and old to eat breakfast!

18 comments:

red fir said...

Does Sponge Bob Toaster make your toasts any tastier? =P

Where's peanut butter & banana toastie?? That combi is awesome. Try it! (:

yixiaooo said...

i like!

Anonymous said...

Hahah that's cute!

coffeechee said...

wowowwow
feel like eating toast now!!

Activ-Care said...

i wannnnnnnnnnnnt.

FoodieGymmie said...

ice - believe it or not! the toast is tastier! hahahaha... i dun have bananas at home now... i will do tt soon!

yixiaooo - i like too! but i think there are not more stocks left... :\

FF - ya cute... suitable for my age. lol

coffeechee - go go... enjoy a hot pipping toast with a nice cup of coffee in a spongebob cup. :)

EE LIN - how? i cant give u la.

Angeline said...

wow. This toaster looks awesome! Gonna check it out at Courts to see if they still have!
Btw, I was pretty motivated by all your trainings! I was thinking of joining the adidas sundown marathon this year. Not sure how to start for my training!

Activ-Care said...

Angeline -
Do join the sundown marathon. It's fun. I'm going too.

Activ-Care said...

Bought the spongebob toaster at Causeway point woodlands.

Angeline said...

but i'm not sure how to go about for the training. still a beginner.

Activ-Care said...

My Spongebob toaster rocks. Made a cheesy ham sandwich today and for tomorrow tuna sandwich. Will try the PB and banana combo that ice recommended.

Angeline - do the 10k first. Do you have a sports hall/stadium near your place? Or run around your neighbourhood.
FG- any suggestions for Angeline?

FoodieGymmie said...

Angeline - have u been running? if not i suggest you just start training for the 10km. if you have been running, 6 mths shud be enuff for anyone to train for a marathon.
let me know which category you are intending to run... diff dist required diff training prog.

anyway i think registration for 42km is already closed... I THINK.

FoodieGymmie said...

EE lin - haha... u're funny. welcome to the SB club. lol. the good thing about this toaster is tt it has a deeper recess in the middle so that i can hold more filling. perhaps try banana and PB like what ice has suggested!

Angeline said...

I've stopped running for a few months. Doing other cardio exercise like cycling and cardiobox. I'm starting slow first, to get my body get used to running! Hope can increase the intensity each week. I'm planning to join the women 10k. And yea, registration for 42km is closed.
Btw, PB and banana toast rocks!! Totally awesome! banana simply melts in the mouth! :D

FoodieGymmie said...

A - saw ur training plans on ur post, looks alright to me. just note your mileage after each run, and increase your mileage by 10% every 2 weeks, eventually reaching 10k. just enjoy every session!

Activ-Care said...

tried the PB and banana sandwich onn my rokin' spongebob toaster, banana did not melt much. maybe bought the wrong type of banana.

m said...

hello! saw this at courts some time back but I got the boring normal one which had both the sandwich maker and waffle iron:D

FoodieGymmie said...

m - u shud buy the spongy bob and say byebye to boring looking toast. heh