The plot of this story is of those typical American Film, that potrays 2 lovey dovey couples and how tragedy strikes them, and how one overcomes it. But nevertheless, prolly I will get its DVD and catch it over the next weekend.
Dinner was @ P.S Cafe.
I have heard great "stories" about how fantastic this place was, and I couldn't believe myself until a few weeks back, when I stepped into the Dempsey branch. Food aside, I really love the ambience and the deco of the whole place. Unfortunately, the cafe was closed early on our first visit at its Dempsey Branch, so I make it a point to revisit this place again. But this time round, it is at Palais Renaissance instead of Dempsey.
A glass of MOCHA is probably the cheapest "item" you can find here. The coffee are cheaper than those in SB/CB/TCC etc, but yet I think they are nicer!
Main intention of visiting P.S Cafe was not primarily for the main dish. But we ended up with what i call, the "Atas Satay". The proper name to this dish is called MOROCCAN LAMB. Chunks of medium done lamb kebabs topped with Yogurt, lying on a bed of rice. The Skewers is Ginger and Dukkah crusted, making it aromatic and crusty on the outside, yet juicy and red inside. Oven-roasted tomatoes are served alongside, adding sweetness to this spicy moroccan dish. Overall, I really love this dish.
The main intention of the visit is here!!!
PINEAPPLE MERINGUE PIE served with vanilla ice cream. Sadly, this dessert was a disappointment. The Whitish part was over-ly sweetttt. The crust of the pie is nice, but the filling was not appetising. The filling taste almost the same as our Pineapple tart s that we eat duing Chinese New Year... The whole pie just doesn't taste right! =(
But luckily, DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BLACKOUT CAKE served with vanilla ice cream saved the day! The Fudge to sponge cake proportion was just nice. I dislike cakes that has too much sponge, or too much fudge, this is just nice. The layers of fudges will not give you the "Jelat" feeling, and the warm cake eaten with the cold vanilla ice cream is simply heavenly, and that makes my day. =)
Overall, I like everything about P.S cafe, from its ambience to its food!
2 comments:
Try the steamed ginger pudding with earl grey creme anglaise! It was absolutely heavenly. Like you, I train hard and eat hard!
hey Feng! nice blog u have! thx for e reco, will try if i ever pop by ps agn. hope u have been eatin and training hard! cheerS!
Post a Comment