Friday, March 28, 2008

Training March 28


Ran 5k today... a fun one but real demanding one.

Original intent was to HIIT at the stadium, but some silly school have Sports Day... So I change my training from HIIT to a very fun training program.

The plan was to run around my estate and whenever i bypass a fitness station, I will do some static exercises + rope jumping (I brought along a rope), then continue my run. I have absolutely no idea how many fitness stations there will be... and gosh... there was 4! I was deadbeat by the time i reached the fourth, hoping there's no fifth... and I'm glad there isn't any!
All in all

All my runs added up to 5k
Chinups (over-graft and under-graft) Leg Raise (Horizontal + Vertical)
Rope Jumping 150 reps per station (Fast)
Push Ups (Clenched and Normal)
Body Weight Squats
Step Ups
Crunches
Dips

"Training need not be mundane and boring, be as creative as you can and add variations to make your training program a Fun and Enjoyable one"

No comments: